To register for camp, please see the Registration Page.
To use a credit card to make a donation (without registering), click here.
Bitcoin donations: 1nuxy4vnYUR1nia2azMVTw1hnHj1MsE9g
If you need to use a check, e-mail us via email@example.com, or just send us a check, and make sure to include a telephone number or e-mail address, if possible.
Wild Maine Witches
P.O. Box 13
Freedom, ME 04941
2019 Camp Donations
In addition to monetary donations to the camp, we also welcome donations for the Care Space, as well as extra warm gear or camping gear that you may be able to share with your fellow campers.
Welcome Donations include:
- First aid supplies including Band-Aids, Neosporin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, tissues, extra handkerchiefs, Benadryl, cough drops, etc.
- Narcan, Fentanyl testing Stripes, and other Harm Reduction supplies
- Safe(r) Sex Supplies including internal and external condoms, lube, and Plan-B
- Hand sanitizer and unscented sanitizing wipes
- Supplies for treating bug bites, blisters and bee stings
- Herbal medicines including support for anxiety, emotional processing, sleep, immune boosters, among other things; non-alcoholic tincture preparations are especially welcome! Tinctures, Teas, Salves, Oxymels, etc. are all very welcome.
- Extra warm blankets, hot water bottles, and sleeping bags
- Hand and foot warmers
- Extra socks, sweaters, hats and leggings for folks who may need them
- Twinkle lights and battery powered candles for making the care space a welcoming place to be
- Menstruation supplies, including tampons, pads, herbal medicine blends, heat pads, bars of chocolate, etc.
- Anything else you can think of that might be supportive!